Central Management Processes
The Central Management Unit (CMU) is the business process owner for unit functions in CORE. As such we provide a variety of centralized, professional and technical services supporting State departments. CMU functions include: 1099 tax reporting, Warrant and Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT) Control, Escheatment Management, PERA Reporting for Retirees working as Independent contractors, Vendor/Customer modification and maintenance, Vendor intercept table management, and IRS Tax levy processing. CMU manages Vendor self service (VSS) updates to the Vendor/Customer tables in CORE for external State vendors. The unit recommends and implements statewide accounting policies and procedures per best business practices, rules and standards; analyzes business issues and options as well as provides training.
Interested in a departmental training session? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are links to processes and guides that will help you to complete related requests.
Forms can only be accessed through the CORE intranet site.
Please select the appropriate link to obtain guidance in completion of desired request. (intended for department and/or program use).
- Vendor Self Service (VSS)
- Electronic Fund Transfer (EFTs)
- Address Add Process (09/2017)
- Address Change Process (09/2017)
- How to find a Vendor, Customer, or Vendor Acting Under Their Doing Business As (DBA) Name in the VCUST Table (08/2017)
- Federal Reporting Guidance (10/2017)
- Legal Name Change/TIN Correction (09/2017)
- Remove Vendor Hold/Activate a Discontinued Vendor (01/2018)
- PERA Retiree Independent Contractors Paid Out of CORE (02/2018)
- Vendor Intercepts
Step Action Tables