Central Management Processes
The Central Management Unit (CMU) is responsible for making Vendor account modifications to VSS restricted accounts, Warrant and EFT management, 1099 Tax reporting, Escheatment, and PERA payments for PERA Retirees working as Independent Contractors being paid out of the CORE ERP. Below are links to processes and guides that will help you to complete related requests.
Please verify that your vendor is VSS restricted prior to sending in non EFT related vendor modification requests.
Please select the appropriate link to provide guidance in completion of desired request. (intended for department and/or program use).
- Address Add Process (09/2017)
- Address Change Process (09/2017)
- How to find a Vendor, Customer, or Vendor Acting Under Their Doing Business As (DBA) Name in the VCUST Table (08/2017)
- Federal Reporting Guidance (10/2017)
- Legal Name Change/TIN Correction (09/2017)
- Remove Vendor Hold/Activate a Discontinued Vendor 09/2017)
- PERA Retiree Independent Contractors Paid Out of CORE 05/2017)
- Vendor Intercepts
Step Action Tables