Want to give your business an edge? You can offer the RENU Loan to your customers by becoming an authorized contractor in our network.
Benefits of Joining Our Network:
- No cost to participate
- No contractor fees
- Have your name and company listed on our RENU website
- Be affiliated with a trustworthy, state-sponsored energy loan program
- Sell larger, more comprehensive home performance projects
- Reach new customers
- Benefit from CEO-led advertising and marketing of the RENU Loan
Contractor Participation Requirements:
- Have a professional license to perform relevant work
- Posess commercial general liability insurance coverage ($600,000 per occurrence) with the Colorado Energy Office listed as an additional insured
- Maintain legally required workers’ compensation insurance
- Be in good standing with the Colorado Secretary of State
- Be listed with the Better Business Bureau (business does not need to seek accreditation)
- Comply with all applicable laws
Steps to Join Our Network:
- Complete the application, and sign the participation agreement: CEO Contractor Participation Agreement.
- Submit the application and signed agreement to email@example.com along with proof of insurance and required licenses and certifications. View the Contractor Application Checklist to ensure your application is complete.
- Attend a 1-hour contractor training session. For more information about upcoming trainings or to schedule an online training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A CEO program manager will review your application, verify your information, and notify you when your application is approved.
For more information, see RENU Loan Contractor Resources.
For questions, please contact email@example.com or call 303-866-2259.