ALT Fuels Colorado Grant Program
The Colorado Energy Office (CEO) is accepting proposals through the ALT Fuels Colorado grant program for funding of compressed natural gas fueling station equipment.
Any program updates or changes will be posted here. Please keep in mind that only station operators are eligible to submit applications for station funding through the ALT Fuels Colorado program.
Applications currently are being accepted on a rolling bid basis. Please see the application resources below.
RFA and Supporting Materials
- ALT Fuels Colorado RFA
- ALT Fuels Colorado Application Form
- Appendix 1 - Model Grant Agreement
- Appendix 2 - State of Colorado Supplemental Federal Provisions
- Attachment A - Application Summary Sheet
- Attachment B - Request for Taxpayer ID Number and Certification (W-9)
- FAQs - Round I
- FAQs_Round II
- FAQs - Round III
- FAQs - Round IV
- FAQs - Round V
- FAQs - Rolling Bid
The following stations were funded through the ALT Fuels Colorado program:
- Colorado Springs, CO – 7790 Durant Drive – Colorado Springs Utilities
- Commerce City, CO – 7120 E. 49th Ave. – 4CNG
- Eaton, CO – 250 E. Collins St. – Sparq Natural Gas
- Glenwood Springs, CO – 23 Mel Rey Road – Trillium CNG
- Greeley, CO – 2323 117th Ave. – X3CNG/Ward Alternative Energy
- Gunnison, CO – 201 E. Tomichi Ave. – Trillium CNG
- Pueblo, CO – 620 W. 4th St. – Sparq Natural Gas
- Trinidad, CO – 806 E. Goddard Ave. – Sparq Natural Gas
For more information, contact Christian Williss at: firstname.lastname@example.org.