Expanded Office Hours
The Colorado Springs and Longmont state driver license offices will now offer customers an additional hour in the morning to obtain high demand services. Starting March 14, the two offices will open an hour early at 7 a.m. The offices will still close at 5 p.m.
The following high demand customer services will be available starting at 7 a.m.:
- Driver licenses: new (first-time), renewal, and lost/stolen driver licenses
- Instruction permits: new (first-time), renewal, and lost/stolen instruction permits
- Identification cards: new (first-time), renewal, and lost/stolen identification cards
- Written tests for regular vehicles and motorcycles
The services listed below will not be offered during the additional hour:
- Reinstatements (available between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m.)
- Exceptions Processing (available between 8 a.m. – 3 p.m.)
- Drive Test (available by appointment only between 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)
- CO-RCSA SB 13-251 (available by appointment only between 8 a.m. – 5 p.m., only at the Colorado Springs office)
Colorado Springs and Longmont become the third and fourth state driver license office to offer expanded hours. The Westgate office is currently open from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. daily and Northglenn office opens at 7 a.m. Limited services are available during the expanded office hours. To view a list of all driver license offices, visit our locations page.