DENVER — Monday, Feb. 13, 2017 — Gov. John Hickenlooper today announced Boards and Commissions appointments to the Council of Advisors on Consumer Credit, eHealth Commission, State Board of Health, Nurse-Physician Advisory Task Force for Colorado Health Care and Advisory Committee to the Property Tax Administrator.
The Council of Advisors on Consumer Credit advises and consults with the assistant attorney general concerning the Attorney General’s powers under the consumer credit code.
For a term expiring September 30, 2019:
- Richard Robert Jones of Centennial, to serve as a member of the public, appointed.
The eHealth Commission supports the implementation of the state's Health IT strategy and interoperability objectives by setting goals for Health IT programs and creating a process for developing common policies and technical solutions.
For a term expiring February 1, 2019:
- Michele J. Lueck of Englewood, to serve as a member with expertise in healthcare policy, appointed.
The State Board of Health advises the executive director of the department on all matters relating to public health and determines policies for the department to follow in administering and enforcing the public health laws of the state.
For a term expiring March 1, 2019:
- Raymond O. Estacio, MD of Denver, a resident of the First Congressional District, a Democrat, and changing his designation from an at-large member, appointed;
for terms expiring March 1, 2021:
- Michael Anthony Cappello of Brush, a resident of the Fourth Congressional District and as a Republican, reappointed;
- Lew Gaiter, III of Livermore, a resident of the Second Congressional District and a Republican, to serve an an at-large member and county commissioner, appointed;
- Patricia Jane Hammond, RN of Eagle, a resident of the Third Congressional District and as a Democrat, appointed;
- Shawn M. Turk of Centennial, a resident of the Sixth Congressional District and as a Democrat, appointed;
- Matthew VanAuken of Colorado Springs, a resident of the Fifth Congressional District and as an Unaffiliated, reappointed.
The Nurse-Physician Advisory Task Force for Colorado Health Care (NPATCH) promotes public safety and improves health care in Colorado by supporting collaboration and communication between the practices of nursing and medicine.
For terms expiring September 11, 2019:
- Brian Charles Harrington, MD, MPH, FAAFP of Steamboat Springs, recommended by and representing a statewide physicians’ organization, appointed;
- Christine Renee Ochoa, RN of Pueblo, recommended by and representing a statewide professional nursing association, appointed.
The Advisory Committee to the Property Tax Administrator reviews and approves or disapproves manuals, appraisal procedures, and instructions prepared and published by the property tax administrator.
For a term expiring September 1, 2018:
- Keith Alan Erffmeyer of Aurora, to serve as an assessor from a county with a population over 75,000 and as a Republican, and occasioned by the resignation of Corbin Sakdol of Littleton, appointed.