DENVER — Thursday, Jan. 26, 2017 — Gov. John Hickenlooper today announced Boards and Commissions appointments to the Developmental Disabilities Council and Colorado Scenic and Historic Byways Commission.
The Developmental Disabilities Council is responsible for coordinating services and advocating for persons with developmental disabilities.
For a term expiring July 1, 2017:
- Margaret G. Spaulding of Lakewood, to serve as a representative of a state agency that administers funds provided under the “Older Americans Act of 1965,” and occasioned by the resignation of Audrey A. Krebs of Lakewood, appointed.
The Colorado Scenic and Historic Byways Commission works with state agencies, the U.S. Forest Services, Bureau of Land Management, local byways organizations, and public and private resources to assist in the development of byways management plans, including interpretation, promotion and protection of distinctive byways characteristics. They also help coordinate the budgeting process and allocation of federal, state and private funds for the purpose of byway improvement.
For a term expiring January 1, 2019:
- Honorable Barbara McLachlan of Durango, to serve as a member of the Colorado State Legislature, and occasioned by the resignation of Honorable KC Becker of Boulder, appointed;
for terms expiring January 1, 2020:
- Nathaniel David Boyless of Denver, to serve as a representative from the Colorado Historical Society, appointed;
- Kathyrn H. Hall of Grand Junction, to serve as a representative from the Colorado Department of Transportation, reappointed;
- Jill Lammers of Denver, to serve as a representative from the Colorado Tourism Office, appointed.