DENVER — Friday, Dec. 9, 2016 — Gov. John Hickenlooper today announced Boards and Commissions appointments to the Colorado Commission on Low Income Energy Assistance.
The Colorado Commission on Low Income Energy Assistance works through the Low Income Energy Assistance Program to collect and distribute money to eligible recipients for use in the payment of electric and gas utility bills.
For a term expiring December 2, 2017:
- Hannah Marie Ahrendt of Littleton, to serve as a representative of the private sector, and occasioned by the resignation of Jeffrey Keen Black of Denver, Colorado, appointed;
for terms expiring December 2, 2018:
- Kathryn LaCoste of Denver, to serve as a representative of consumers, appointed;
- Geneva Jo Lottie of Denver, to serve as a public member, reappointed;
- Mary Kathleen Loux, RN, MSN, CEN, NE-BC of Lakewood, to serve as a representative of the public sector, reappointed;
- Joseph M. Pereira of Westminster, to serve as the designee for the Governor’s Energy Office, reappointed;
- Gillian Shaw Weaver of Denver, to serve as a member of the public, appointed.