DENVER — Wednesday, Oct. 26, 2016 — Gov. John Hickenlooper today announced Boards and Commissions appointments to the Governor's Revenue Estimating Advisory Committee and the Small Business Advisory Council.
The Governor's Revenue Estimating Advisory Committee assists the Office of State Planning and Budgeting (OSPB) in projecting the State’s annual revenue more effectively. Pursuant to C.R.S. 24-37-302, the OSPB must provide the General Assembly with a revenue estimate for the fiscal year in September.
For terms expiring October 1, 2020:
- David A. Kelly of Littleton, appointed;
- Jessica Morgan Ostermick of Denver, appointed;
- Arthur Paul Rochette of Colorado Springs, appointed;
for terms expiring October 1, 2021:
- Alexandra E. Hall of Denver, reappointed;
- Ron D. New of Littleton, reappointed;
- Patricia L. Silverstein of Littleton, reappointed;
- Richard Louis Wobbekind of Boulder, reappointed.
The Small Business Advisory Council makes recommendations for regulatory and statutory changes needed at all levels of government to encourage the initiation, stability and growth of small business enterprises.
For terms expiring August 1, 2019:
- Courtney K. Berg of Westminster, reappointed;
- Shannon Gayle Catalano of Denver, appointed;
- Michael Patrick Keaveny of Northglenn, appointed;
- John Kovacs of Golden, appointed;
- Peter John LaBarre of Woodland Park, reappointed;
- Jon P. Maraschin of Grand Junction, reappointed;
- Reed Howard Silberman of Denver, appointed;
- Mark Spitz of Denver, appointed.