DENVER — Tuesday, Oct. 11, 2016 — Gov. John Hickenlooper today announced Boards and Commissions appointments to the Conservation Easement Oversight Commission, Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Advisory Council and the Petroleum Storage Tank Advisory Committee.
The Conservation Easement Oversight Commission meets at least once each quarter to review applications for conservation easement holder certification and to review any other issues referred to the commission by any state entity. The Division of Real Estate shall convene the meetings of the commission and provide staff support as requested by the commission. A majority of the members of the commission shall constitute a quorum for the transaction of business, and actions of the commission shall require a vote of a majority of such members present in favor of the action taken.
For a term expiring July 1, 2019:
- Brian Joseph Hayes of Fort Collins, to serve as a representative of a local government open space or land conservation agency, appointed.
The Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Advisory Council advises the Division of Criminal Justice and the Governor on matters pertaining to juvenile justice in Colorado. They also assist, review and approve the annual Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention Plan.
For a term expiring July 31, 2020:
- Melinda Kay Beckler of Lakewood, to serve as a person with special experience and competence in addressing problems related to learning disabilities, emotional difficulties, child abuse and neglect, and youth violence, appointed.
The Petroleum Storage Tank Advisory Committee establishes procedures, practices and policies governing the process for applying to the underground storage tank fund. The Fund reimburses eligible applicants for allowable costs in cleaning up petroleum contamination from petroleum storage tanks.
For terms expiring October 16, 2019:
- Bruno Arthur Busnardo of Westminster, to serve as a representative of independent retail outlets, reappointed;
- Nancy Renee Coen of Aurora, to serve as a private citizen, appointed;
- Anthony Robert Congram, PE of Westminster, to serve as a representative of independent retail outlets, reappointed.