Thursday, June 4, 2015

DENVER — Thursday, June 4, 2015 — Gov. John Hickenlooper signed these bills into law today:





HB 15-1367

Retail Marijuana Taxes

Rep. Hamner / Sen. Steadman

Concerning retail marijuana taxes, and, in connection therewith, making an appropriation.

HB 15-1249

Re-codify Water Pollution Control Fees

Rep. Becker, K. / Sen. Hodge

Concerning amendments to the fees associated with water pollution control, and, in connection therewith, making and reducing appropriations.

HB 15-1341

Increase Penalty Sexual Exploitation of Child

Reps. Conti & Fields / Sens. Cooke & Johnston

Concerning increasing the penalty from a Class 6 felony to a Class 5 felony for sexual exploitation of a child by possession of sexually exploitative material, and, in connection therewith, making an appropriation.

HB 15-1033

Strategic Planning Group on Aging

Rep. Primavera / Sen. Crowder

Concerning long-term strategies to address Colorado’s aging population, and, in connection therewith, creating a strategic action planning group to develop a comprehensive, long-term action plan for Colorado’s aging population and making an appropriation.

HB 15-1335

Fiscal Notes for Interim Committee Bills

Rep. Sias / Sen. Woods

Concerning a requirement that legislative service agencies review the fiscal impact of legislative measures considered by committees of the General Assembly that meet during the interim.

SB 15-206

Implement Conservation Easement Audit Requirements

Reps. Garnett & Keyser / Sens. Roberts & Hodge

Concerning phased conservation easement donations for conservation easements donated on or after January 1, 2015, and, in connection therewith, lowering transaction costs for agricultural producers, facilitating endangered species mitigation, and making an appropriation.

For a complete list of Hickenlooper’s 2015 legislation decisions, visit


Executive Office: 

Contact Us

Search results contain all keywords. Press 'esc' to close overlay.

Example: "Motor Vehicle" will only present results for "Motor Vehicle" not "Motor" or "Vehicle".

Get In Touch

Report a Problem or Ask a Question
For technical support on online services
call 303-534-3468 X 0
Please note that we are not a state agency

Citizens Assistance

Explore this interactive service designed to help citizens with common questions.

Leave feedback