DENVER — Tuesday, July 14, 2015 —Gov. John Hickenlooper today announced Boards and Commissions appointments to the Respite Care Task Force.
The Respite Care Task Force studies, through data collection, the dynamics of the supply of and the demand for respite care services in the state. On or before January 31, 2016, the Task Force shall submit a report that includes its findings and recommendations to the State Legislature. For terms expiring July 1, 2016:
- Melinda R. Kemp of Thornton, to serve as a representative of the Colorado Department of Human Services, appointed;
- Angela Elizabeth Woemer of Brush, to serve as a person from a rural area who utilizes respite care, appointed;
- Maryanne Keller of Wheat Ridge, to serve as a representative of an organization that provides services, education and outreach in the area of mental health, appointed;
- Lynn Robinson of Denver, to serve as a person who provides services, education, and outreach for persons with chronic conditions, long-term conditions, and disabling condition across a lifespan, appointed;
- Ryan Zeiger of Denver, to serve as a person who represents a licensed home health care agency, appointed;
- Melanie Worley of Highlands Ranch, to serve as a representative of a nonprofit entity that provides outreach and advocacy to persons with disabilities, appointed.