DENVER – Friday, July 24, 2015 – Gov. John Hickenlooper today announced several Boards and Commissions appointments to the Motor Vehicle Dealer Board and Concurrent Enrollment Advisory Board.
The Motor Vehicle Dealer Board licenses and regulates motor vehicle dealers and salespersons. It also works to resolve consumer complaints about dealers, holds hearings and orders corrective action. For terms expiring June 30, 2018:
- Michael Edward Jorgensen of Colorado Springs, a licensed motor vehicle dealer, reappointed;
- Stan Dale Martin of Morrison, a licensed used motor vehicle dealer, reappointed;
- Christopher Langley of Aurora, a member of the public at large, appointed.
The Concurrent Enrollment Advisory Board establishes guidelines for the administration of the ASCENT program, advises and assists local school education providers and institutions of higher education in preparing cooperative agreements, recommends improvements or changes to state policies to better accommodate concurrent enrollment programs, provides recommendations and considerations on waiver provisions necessary for the success of the ASCENT program, and prepares and submits reports to the State Board of Education and the Commission on Higher Education. For terms expiring July 1, 2018:
- Rebecca Diane Fernandez Martinez of Henderson, who has experience in post-secondary student counseling, student admissions, and financial aid, appointed;
- Susan Clough of Fort Morgan, who has experience in public budgeting and finance, appointed;
- Daniel Hoff of Colorado Springs, who has experience in public budgeting and finance, appointed.